***Delayed post from 25th July***
At 7.40am this morning, the bloods from my test on Saturday were STILL pending!
I took the chance that the results wouldn’t have shown anything and went in for another test. Turns out I was right. Got a call just as I picked up my number to say that results were still baseline.
I actually think I am surging today as my surge-ometer is a lot darker today. Fingers crossed I get the results this afternoon! If today is a surge, tomorrow will be day 0 which will make transfer Thursday.
Keeping my fingers crossed!!!